Experience is key to successfully defending product liability claims. DBMS is a leader in product liability defense, having tried numerous product liability cases in state and federal courts across the country. Our clients include top national and international automobile makers and automobile component manufacturers, as well as manufacturers of industrial equipment and pharmaceutical companies.
DBMS’ lawyers combine their legal skill and experience with broad technical backgrounds to develop strategic assessments early in sophisticated product liability cases to ensure a favorable outcome for our clients. We understand the needs of your business – including the interplay between regulatory scrutiny and production demands – that require a timely determination of potential liability and damages so that an effective settlement and trial strategy can be adopted and successfully executed.
DBMS’ extensive experience affords its lawyers the ability to work closely with our clients in a cost-effective manner. We know how to litigate product liability cases efficiently, from managing discovery to disqualifying expert witnesses to conveying compelling stories to judges and juries that deliver defense verdicts for our clients.
Our broad range of services include the following:
- Product Liability Litigation
- Asbestos and Toxic Torts
- Breach of Warranty and Consumer Law
- Consumer Fraud and Breach of Contract Defense
- Alternative Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
- Discovery Coordination and Management
- Product Labeling and Regulatory Compliance Counseling
DBMS Product Liability clients include:
- Domestic and International Automobile and Truck Manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Manufacturers
- Industrial Equipment Manufacturers
- Consumer and Home Equipment Manufacturers
- Athletic Equipment Manufacturers