Michael G. Lustig graduated magna cum laude from UIC John Marshall Law School in 2023. Mr. Lustig served as the Production Editor of the Review of Intellectual Property Law. He actively participated as a member of the Moot Court Honors Program. He earned Top Grade Awards in Civil Procedure I and Conflict of Laws and was selected to the Dean’s List all six semesters of law school.
During law school, Mr. Lustig served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Daniel Joseph Lynch, Circuit Court of Cook County, Law Division.
Mr. Lustig graduated from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign in 2020 with an undergraduate degree in Advertising.
- J.D., University of Illinois Chicago School of Law, magna cum laude
- Dean’s Scholarship recipient
- Dean’s List: Fall 2020, Spring 2021, Fall 2021, Spring 2022, Fall 2022, Spring 2023
- Review of Intellectual Property Law, Member and Production Editor
- Moot Court Honors Council Member
- Phi Delta Phi at UIC Law member
- B.S., University of Illinois, Bachelor of Science, 2020
- Dean’s List: Spring 2018, Fall 2018, Fall 2019, Spring 2020
- American Advertising Federation, member
- Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity, member