Mason W. Kienzle is an associate at Donohue Brown Mathewson & Smyth. He has experience representing clients in all phases of litigation, including motion practice, discovery, and trial.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Kienzle was an associate attorney at a boutique law firm in Chicago where he represented clients in complex commercial litigation in state and federal courts.
Mr. Kienzle graduated from the University of Illinois College of Law in 2018. While at the College of Law, Mr. Kienzle served as the Managing Notes Editor for the University of Illinois Law Review and competed as a member of the Evans Moot Court Competition Team.
- J.D., University of Illinois College of Law, 2018
- B.A., Augustana College, 2013
- Illinois, 2018
- United States Federal District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2019
- United States Federal District Court for the Southern District of Illinois, 2020
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Mason W. Kienzle & Samuel M. Zuidema, Unjust Enrichment in Illinois: Uncommon Confusion Over a Common Claim, 2020 Ill. L. Rev. Online 53