Jacinta C. Reck concentrates her practice on the defense of hospitals, physicians, nurses, and other healthcare providers in medical malpractice lawsuits. Ms. Reck also represents clients in general tort matters including premises liability cases. Prior to joining Donohue Brown Mathewson & Smyth, LLC, Ms. Reck worked at a Chicago personal injury firm where she gained extensive experience in medical malpractice and other general negligence actions.
Ms. Reck graduated from UIC John Marshall in 2020 where she actively participated in the Trial Advocacy Honors Program serving on the board and winning competitions in both trial advocacy and alternative dispute resolution.
- J.D., UIC John Marshall Law School, 2020
- National Order of the Barristers, 2020
- Dean’s Scholarship Recipient, 2017-2020
- Trial and Alternative Dispute Resolution, Honors Board
- B.S., Grand Valley State University, 2016
- Illinois, 2021
- U.S. District Court of Northern Illinois, 2021