Olivia M. Smith concentrates her practice in professional negligence. She has experience in conducting depositions, drafting and arguing motions, negotiating settlements and preparing for trial.
Prior to joining Donohue Brown, Ms. Smith was an associate attorney at a national insurance coverage and defense firm where she worked on professional negligence, premises liability, personal injury, banking law and workers’ compensation matters.
Ms. Smith earned her J.D. from The John Marshall Law School in 2014. During law school, she received the Dean’s Scholarship and was named to the Dean’s List. Additionally, while she attended law school, she was a member of the Mock Trial Team.
Ms. Smith earned her B.A. from Miami University of Ohio in 2010.
- J.D., The John Marshall Law School, 2014
- B.A., Miami University of Ohio, 2010
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (2021)
- Medical Malpractice Law-Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation-Defendants
- Illinois, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2014
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois (WBAI)